The sound insulating element consists of a special polyester fleece material with very high airborne sound absorption with aluminium foil lamination.
- 100 % polyester fiber fleece
- Very good acoustic properties
- Good ultraviolet resistance
- Rot resistant
- aluminium surface
- Cut, punched elements
- Self-adhesive (pressure-sensitive acrylate adhesive)
- Available in 10 to 80 mm thickness
Technical problem solutions in automotive industry, rail, machine building and apparatus construction.
Materials with fleece structure tend to change dimensions during processing (punching, cutting, compression, wrapping, installation, etc.). Compliance with dimension al tolerances of ±10% is possible. If special requirements on the dimensional stability are important, please contact our customer service team.