The ideal solution for the closing of cable openings in false floors of data centres
False floors in data centres are normally used for the cabling of network cabinets. The problem here is that a larger part of the cold air which is required for the cooling of the server escapes through the cable openings.
Hanno® Clima-Tect® offers the ideal solution:
The amount of air loss can be reduced by 99.9% if the line or cable openings in false floors are closed off using Hanno® Clima-Tect®, instead of leaving them open.
Fast, efficient, inexpensive and easy to subsequently install during ongoing operations, the panels normally pay for themselves after around one month. These do not increase the fire load in data centres as is the case with brush systems or cable bags!
- flame retardant in accordance with B1 DIN 4102/DIN EN 13501-1 C s1 d0
- reduces air flows
- reduces costs and has a very short payback period (RoI from only 33 days)
- retrofitting without interrupting operations
- ageing stability for 15 years (no dust-creating surfaces), contains no fibres
- easy and clean to process, reusable
- continuous temperature stability up to 180°C
- adaptable and noise reducing material
- kind to the skin, environmentally compatible and free of halogens
- Cable closures