The FIB flashing tapes can be used for side and bottom connections of the window joint. They consists of an air-tight fleece-butyl combination and can be plastered/rendered and painted over and are air-tight and diffusion inhibiting according to RAL. This combination ensures optimum properties.
- Hanno®-Flashing Tape FIB-2S (fleece coated) 2-sided adhesive for side window joints
- Hanno®-Flashing Tape FIB-1S (fleece coated) 1-sided adhesive for lower window joints
- Hanno®-Flashing Tape FIB-1S alu (aluminium-coated) 1-sided adhesive repair tape, versatile applications
- stable volume, airtight, diffusion-inhibiting
- fleece laminated products suitable for overplastering and overpainting
- free of solvents and bitumen
- resistant to ageing, weathering, UV