The new leading role – for MF1 and MF2.
Hannoband-3E Basic product characteristics
• DIN EN 13501 construction materials class E
• Complies with DIN 18542:2020, exposure class MF2
• Resistant to driven rain > 1050 Pa in accordance with EN 1027
• Very high air-tightness in ift component testing under MO 01/1 with < 0.05 m³/mh at 50 Pa
• Air-tight to < 0.1 m³(h·m·(daPa)2/3)
• Assessed joint noise reduction RS,W = 57 dB (not plastered)
Everything at a glance and in digital form – data sheet with full technical specifications and further product information as a practical PDF.