Hanno Tect product characteristics
• Open-cell melamine resin foam
• Light weight of 9–10 kg/m3
• Heat/cold insulating 0.035 W/(m·K)
• Good sound absorption
• Hydrophobic / oleophobic customisable
• Fire retardant (temperature resistant up to 180 °C)
• UV resistant
• DIN 5510-2, EN 45545, DIN 4102 B1
• Specialized surfaces and speciality types available
Hanno Tect AL dimpled panels Dimpled panels are used for sound insulation in buildings (open-plan offices, industrial and factory halls, banks and insurance buildings, sound studios). The panels can be bonded directly to even substrates – using Hanno TK construction adhesive (see page 61). Because the dimpled texture does not run parallel to the edges, the panels cannot be installed without seams.
Hanno Tect suspension panels These sound absorbing panels can easily be suspended below the ceiling in variable configurations using commonly-available components. Often, sound absorbing panels cannot be bonded to ceilings and walls for technical or physical reasons. This is one of the biggest advantages of a suspension system.