fluorine free for healthy applications
Hanno Tect product characteristics
• Open-cell melamine resin foam
• Light weight of 9–10 kg/m3
• Heat/cold insulating 0.035 W/(m·K)
• Good sound absorption
• Hydrophobic / oleophobic customisable
• Fire retardant (temperature resistant up to 180 °C)
• UV resistant
• DIN 5510-2, EN 45545, DIN 4102 B1
• Specialized surfaces and speciality types available
Hanno Tect – product innovations
Hanno Tect product shapes
Hanno Tect suspension panels These sound absorbing panels can easily be suspended below the ceiling in variable configurations using commonly-available components. Often, sound absorbing panels cannot be bonded to ceilings and walls for technical or physical reasons. This is one of the biggest advantages of a suspension system.
Data sheet, installation instructions and information on Hanno Tect
Everything at a glance and in digital form – data sheet with full technical specifications and further product information as a practical PDF.