Good, inexpensive – for hidden applications.
Hannoband 3E-BG1 product characteristics
• Fulfils the specifications of the “Installation guidelines” of RAL-Gütegemeinschaften Fenster und Haustüren e. V.
• Impressive performance for long-lasting dry connection joints
• Resistant to driven rain > 1050 Pa in accordance with EN 1027
• Very high air-tightness in ift component testing under MO 01/1 with < 0.05 m³/mh at 50 Pa
• Very low joint permeability of ≤ 0.1 m³/(h·m·(daPa)2/3)
• Complies with DIN 18542:2009, load class 1 and R
• Construction materials class B1 in accordance with DIN 4102
• Assessed joint noise reduction RST,W 58 dB (not plastered)
• UV/weather resistant for passive houses and new construction in accordance with DIN 18542:2009
Passive house<br/> Hannoband-3E BG1 was tested by the BBS Institute Wolfenbüttel to determine whether its thermal properties make it suitable for use in passive houses and for airtight installation. The tape achieved air-tightness levels well below the requirements of DIN 4108-2, with an an-value of almost 0. The tape achieved the same value as installed, as shown in system testing by the<br/> ift Rosenheim (an < 0.05).